Just because you got a good deal doesn't mean you can't change your mind! If you would like to return a product you have purchased in one of our Group Buys here is what you need to know:
- The item must be in its original unused condition and in the original packaging (if it is clothing tags must be on).
- Returns must first be initiated in writing by email to email@example.com, and items must be returned to our warehouse in North Vancouver within 10 days of the item being picked up or delivered to you.
- You must provide a print out of your original order confirmation along with the item being returned.
- Refunds are processed in 2-3 days from the time we receive the returned item. It may take additional time for your credit card provider to apply the refund to your account.
- If you paid for shipping this cannot be refunded, and we do not pay for return shipping.
- We may refuse a refund if the merchandise is not in its original condition or packaging.
- On occasion we may designate a product as "No Returns" due to its intended use (this will be clearly noted on the product page). In this case there are no returns, unless there is a manufacturer's defect.
- There are No Returns or Order Cancellations on items that have not been picked up within 40 days. If you have not picked up your order within this time, it may be moved to offsite storage and it will be up to you to get in touch with us to arrange for your order to be collected and returned to our warehouse. This may take up to 15 business days.