Just because you got a good deal doesn't mean you can't change your mind! If you would like to return a product you have purchased in one of our Group Buys here is what you need to know:
- The item must be in its original unused condition and in the original packaging (if it is clothing tags must be on).
- Items must be returned, in person, to our warehouse in North Vancouver within 15 days of the item being picked up or delivered to you. We currently do no accept returns by mail.
- You must provide your Order Confirmation number, either a print out or on your phone.
- Refunds are usually processed immediately after we receive the returned item. It may take additional time for your credit card provider to apply the refund to your account.
- If you paid for shipping this cannot be refunded.
- We may refuse a refund if the merchandise is not in its original condition or packaging, or is past the 15 day return period.
- On occasion we may designate a product as "No Returns" due to its intended use (this will be clearly noted on the product page). In this case there are no returns, unless there is a manufacturer's defect.
- There are No Returns or Order Cancellations on items that have not been picked up within 40 days. If you have not picked up your order within this time, it may be moved to offsite storage and it will be up to you to get in touch with us to arrange for your order to be collected and returned to our warehouse. This may take up to 15 business days.
Our warehouse is open for Returns on the following days*:
|Tuesday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|2020 Closures||December 23-January 4|
*Please note that you do not need to book a Pick Up Timeslot if you are only bringing in an item to return.