Just because you got a good deal doesn't mean you can't change your mind! If you would like to cancel or return a product you have purchased in one of our Group Buys here is what you need to know:
- You can cancel an order that has not yet been picked up or shipped to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return an item that you have picked up or had shipped to you by bringing it back to our warehouse in North Vancouver within 15 days of receiving it. We currently do no accept returns by mail.
- The item must be in its original unused condition and in the original packaging (if it is clothing tags must be on).
- You must provide a copy of your Order Confirmation email, either a print out or on your phone.
- Refunds are usually processed immediately after we receive the returned item. It may take additional time for your credit card provider to apply the refund to your account.
- If you paid for shipping this cannot be refunded.
- We may refuse a refund if the merchandise is not in its original condition or packaging, or is past the 15 day return period.
- On occasion we may designate a product as "No Returns" due to its intended use (this will be clearly noted on the product page). In this case there are no returns, unless there is a manufacturer's defect.
- We ask that you pick up your items within 40 days of receiving notification that your full order is ready. Items not picked up within this time may be moved to off-site storage and will not be available for pick-up until you get in touch with us by email to arrange for a re-stocking of the item(s) back to our warehouse. If possible, this may take up to 15 business days. If we are unable to retrieve the items on your order we may offer you a substitute item, or store credit.
Our warehouse is open for Returns on the following days* (Please note we are now on reduced summer hours until August 30, 2021):
|Tuesday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
July 1, July 27-Aug. 6, Sept. 6
*Please note that you do not need to book a Pick Up Timeslot if you are only bringing in an item to return.